GoRuck Ruck-Club Event
We are an officially recognized GoRuck Firebase. Our next public GoRuck events are on Saturday, August 11; Saturday, September 8; Saturday, October 6; Saturday, November 3; and Saturday, December 1. See details below.
Here are some key points for this free, public event:
1. Be ready to move and warmed up by 7AM on the dot, OR attend a free, guided warmup from 6:30-7 am just outside the gym.
2. You do not need your own ruck or bag, but if you can bring one please do.
3. This hour is not just a workout, it is a class in teamwork, leadership, and communication.
4. Wear gear appropriate for outdoors, and clothes that can get a little dirty. We WILL be OUTSIDE.
5. Highly recommended: having a morning beer with us afterward!
Sign up to join us for free: CLICK HERE to sign up for the event (free).
CrossFit Level 1 Certificate Course
Event category: CrossFit's Level 1 Certificate Course
Hosted by: CrossFit Edwardsville
Location: 18 Kettle River Drive, Glen Carbon, IL 62034 (just outside of St Louis, Missouri)
Date: Saturday, August 18 & Sunday, August 19 AND Saturday, October 6 & Sunday, October 7
Time: 8-5 pm each day
Overview: The Level 1 course is an introduction to CrossFit's methodology and foundational movements. The course includes classroom instruction on these topics, as well as hands-on small-group training for the movements.
Register: Click here to register with CrossFit HQ.