GoRuck Firebase Event
We are an officially recognized GoRuck Firebase. Our next public GoRuck event has been set for Saturday, September 9 from 7-8 am, at CrossFit Edwardsville.
Here are some key points for this free, public event:
1. Be ready to move and warmed up by 7AM on the dot, OR attend a free, guided warmup from 6:30-7 am just outside the gym.
2. You do not need your own ruck or bag, but if you can bring one please do.
3. This hour is not just a workout, it is a class in teamwork, leadership, and communication.
4. Wear gear appropriate for outdoors, and something you don't mind getting a little dirty. We WILL be OUTSIDE.
5. Highly recommended: having a morning beer with us afterward!
Sign up to join us for free: CLICK HERE to sign up for the event (free).
CrossFit Level 1 Certificate Course
Event category: CrossFit's Level 1 Certificate Course
Hosted by: CrossFit Edwardsville
Location: 18 Kettle River Drive, Glen Carbon, IL 62034 (just outside of St Louis, Missouri)
Date: Saturday, Sept 16 and Sunday, Sept 17
Time: 8-5 pm each day
Overview: The Level 1 course is an introduction to CrossFit's methodology and foundational movements. The course includes classroom instruction on these topics, as well as hands-on small-group training for the movements.
Register: Click here to register with CrossFit HQ.
The Fittest Team in the Metro East 2017,
presented by Card-Cat Services
Event category: 3-person team competition (3 guys or 3 girls, RX or SC)
Hosted by: CrossFit Edwardsville, and presented by Card-Cat Services- the area's leader in storm-damage repair
Location: 18 Kettle River Drive, Glen Carbon, IL 62034
Date: Saturday, October 7 and Sunday, October 8, 2017
Time: ~9-5 pm each day
Overview: The 5th year of the annual contest. This year, the contest moves to a fall date and has a very special guest: CrossFit Media will be there to film the event & capture the stories of some fascinating people as part of Season 3 of the Road to Conviction series.
Register: Click here to register your team.