GoRuck Firebase Event
We are an officially recognized GoRuck Firebase. Our next public GoRuck event will be set for December. See details below.
Here are some key points for this free, public event:
1. Be ready to move and warmed up by 7AM on the dot, OR attend a free, guided warmup from 6:30-7 am just outside the gym.
2. You do not need your own ruck or bag, but if you can bring one please do.
3. This hour is not just a workout, it is a class in teamwork, leadership, and communication.
4. Wear gear appropriate for outdoors, and clothes that can get a little dirty. We WILL be OUTSIDE.
5. Highly recommended: having a morning beer with us afterward!
Sign up to join us for free: CLICK HERE to sign up for the event (free).
CrossFit Level 1 Certificate Course
Event category: CrossFit's Level 1 Certificate Course
Hosted by: CrossFit Edwardsville
Location: 18 Kettle River Drive, Glen Carbon, IL 62034 (just outside of St Louis, Missouri)
Date: Saturday, January 13 & Sunday, January 14
Time: 8-5 pm each day
Overview: The Level 1 course is an introduction to CrossFit's methodology and foundational movements. The course includes classroom instruction on these topics, as well as hands-on small-group training for the movements.
Register: Click here to register with CrossFit HQ.