We are Taking Your Excuses Away
Free onsite childcare is available for all members of CrossFit Edwardsville! We have childcare during most afternoon workouts and evening workouts. We have a dedicated kids’ area that is clean, safe and supervised.
If you plan on taking advantage of this awesome offer, here are some guidelines:
- Print and fill out the below PDF documents and return them to a CFE staff member.
- Please do not just show up with your child unless you've registered your children with us. This is required.
- If for any reason you cannot make it to the workout, you've reserved a spot for your child(ren), and are unable to remove the reservation please contact us immediately (217-720-1660) so that our volunteer can be notified asap.
- For safety reasons, no kids will be allowed on the gym floor or on any equipment. Insurance regulations prohibit children in the gym area or unsupervised in the childcare room.
- We have a variety of age appropriate activities and a TV and DVD player but feel free to bring other items (toys, snacks, videos etc) for your kids. Be sure that all items are labeled with your child's name. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Maybe this is evident, but please do not drop off your kid then head out to get groceries. Our childcare providers are only there while you are participating in the workouts.
- One of our values at CFE is personal responsibility. Have your child pick up after themselves and clean up any messes before leaving.
Contact Us if you have any questions regarding childcare.
Please note: This is a free service that we offer to our members. All of our childcare providers are volunteers; so there may be some days especially during the summer months where we may not be able to schedule childcare. We apologize if the times that we have available do not accommodate your schedule; we are working towards having childcare for even more times.
Please print and fill out the following PDF documents and return to a CFE staff member. Thanks!